We are a full-service residential and commercial property management company in Southwest Florida. Our Company helps landlords, investors, board members, and renters in Collier, Lee, Charlotte, and Hendry County.
Your property will be advertised on our website and on various rental marketing directories. We thoroughly screen applicants. A Property Information Sheet will be completed for your property with all the necessary information.
Would you prefer to hear from property manager every time something occurs with the tenancy, or would you prefer them to handle situations with your best interests in mind? Advise the property manager of your expectations to avoid confusion. Also discuss your preferred method of communication - is it by email, your home phone, your mobile?
Regular inspections of the property are completed by the property manager when taking on the rental, midway through a lease term, and when a tenant moves out, and any other time as requested by the owner. Periodic inspections are recommended to determine preventative maintenance due and to gauge the extent of tenant damages to the property.
• Agent for the landlord (owner)
• Prepare properties for renting
• Inspect properties before, during, and after a lease term
• Market properties
• Make properties available for prospective tenants to view
• Receive applications
• Screen applicants
• Coordinate lease signings and lease renewals
• Maintain the investment property
• Provide administrative and financial property management
• For apartments, provide on-site leasing, maintenance, and management services
• Log correspondence in the property management system
• Rental Property Management Software
• Correspond with owners and tenants
• Coordinate utility payments during the make ready process